All users using this service (regardless of whether you have completed the registration process or not, is included as a user of the Services, hereinafter referred to as “Users”) are considered to have agreed to the Terms. However, in the event that the content of the Terms, and the content on the web site of the Official Accounts (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) differ, the Terms and Conditions published on each of the sites will assume precedence.
(1) The Services are operated by the Company.
(2) With respect to formal announcements from the Company, information will be released on the Company’s homepage and news releases as appropriate. We seek your understanding that information released on the Services is pertinent at the point of time of the release, and is subject to changes thereafter.
(3) In principle, information is released by the Company between the hours of 09:00 to 17:30 (except for periods at the end of the year and new year holidays, weekends, public holidays and Company stipulated holidays). However, dissemination of information from stores operated by the Company may not be limited to the time periods above.
(4) Please note that we may not be able to reply to all posts sent to us by Users.
(5) Inquiries about information on products and services, etc. posted on the Services, should be directed to the customer support contact found on the Company’s homepage.
(6) Some or all parts of the Services may be terminated or changed without prior notice.
- Official Accounts
Official accounts are as follows: (hereinafter, collectively each account shall be referred to as “each social media”).
(1) Molly Fantasy Official Facebook Page
[Facebook Page Name] Molly Fantasy
Please note that any AEON Fantasy account other than the above may be “Unofficial” or “Fraudulent”.
- Important Notes on the use of the Services that the Users should consider and strictly adhere to:
(1) The Company assumes no guarantee or responsibility damage to the user or third party due to the following items:
① Accuracy or validity of the various information displayed in the Services. ② Content posted by users. ③ Availability or unavailability of the Services. ④ Conflict with or between users or other third parties. ⑤ Changes or termination of campaigns, pages, etc., arising from changes in each social media channel.
(2) The user, in the case of damage to a third party during the use of the services, is to compensate such damages at user’s own risk and expense, with the intention to resolve the dispute with the third party, The Company assumes no responsibility for damages originating or in connection with the use of the services to the user, except when such loss or damage is due to our intent or gross negligence. In addition, if the Company find the user in violation of the Terms in this Agreement, the Company reserves the right to be able to claim damages from the user.
(3) Information provided by users and other third parties do not represent the opinion of the Company (official announcements by the Company are released on the Company’s homepage and news releases, etc.).
(4) Comments by users submitted to the Services without having to notify the user may be cited (including processing, excerpts, duplication, publication, translation, etc.) on the Company’s official site without compensation to the user.
(6) Clause No. 1, “Management” related matters within this Agreement.
(7) The Company reserves the right to change the contents of this Agreement, without obtaining the user’s prior consent.
(8) Each social media is operated by each operating company. We are unable to provide any information regarding the operational status of the Services. In addition, we are unable to provide any information on the software or application specifications, usage and technology of the Services.
(9) Posts by the user found to be in violation of clause No. 4, “Restrictions and Prohibited Usage of the Service” or other inappropriate behaviour deemed unsuitable by the Company, shall without prior notice be deleted in its entirety or part and the user’s account may be blocked or other necessary measures may be taken.
- Restrictions and Prohibited Usage of the Service
The Company, in order to achieve better communication within in the services prohibits posting of the following content. Also, posts submitted by user and judged to be inappropriate by the Company may be deleted in part or in whole, the posting account may be blocked and other necessary measures may be carried out.
(1) Laws, regulations and public policy related
(2) Operational activities, political activities, and religious activities
(3) Content that reveals personal information (name, e-mail address, address, telephone number) (This excludes content automatically displayed by social media function.)
(4) Content that violate the Company’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights, property rights, trade secrets, privacy, and other rights and any content that infringe and cause fear
(5) Content that slander, defame and cause damage to the reputation
(6) False impersonation of the Company or a third party
(7) Acts that lead to criminal behaviours, or fear that the due certain Acts
(8) Computer viruses such as harmful program, the Company and each social media system that may result in damage to the system
(9) The act of using such information obtained from the services for commercial purposes
(Including introduction and solicitation on the web site)
(10) Content that contravenes the Terms of each social media
(11) Acts that interfere with the operation of this service, or act for damage to the Company’s credit
(12) Any other activities that the Company determined to be unsuitable
- The Handling of Intellectual Property Rights
(1) The copyright and other intellectual property rights and other rights in the post, belongs to the user. The Company, reserves the right to use content posted by the user, without compensation, non-exclusively, to the world (including processing, excerpts, duplication, publication, translation, etc.). It is assumed that the right was granted, and, it is assumed that the user has agreed not to exercise the copyright and other intellectual property rights to the Company.
(2) The user shall not post any content without obtaining the permission of the rights holders, for any information that is provided through this service, for private use, or explicitly specified by other laws, and a range of social media features through (reproduction, modification, posting, transmission, distribution, licensing, sales, including the publishing, etc.). Also, usage for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
(3) If problems or violation occur between the rights holder or a third party, the user shall resolve the problem at user’s own risk and expense, without any damage or claim to the Company.
- Change of Terms
(1) The Company, without obtaining the consent of the user, may change the Terms and Conditions. In this case, the use of the Services shall adopt the latest version of the Terms of Agreement.
(2) After changes are made to the Terms, unless the company specifies otherwise, the updated Terms shall be displayed on the Site or our homepage from that point onwards, and take effect immediately.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement will be governed by Malaysian law. Any and all actions, disputes or controversies arising out of or in relation to these Terms and/or the use of this Site shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Malaysia.
Comments and requests to the services shall be received on this site.
Our Site : http://www.aeonfantasy.com.my/contactus/